Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Reader question: If I don't need people why do I have a blog?

Normally, I make it a rule to not answer stupid questions, but seeing that this question obviously came from the unformed mind of a child, I'll grace you with an answer. For your sake, I'll keep it simple.

First, this is not a blog. It is a series of columns published electronically.

Second, I don't need people, they need me.

Third, next time you think about asking a question ask yourself if thinking is something you should really be doing.

Fourth, ignore your parents when they tell you you can do anything you want- they're liars.

Fifth, thanks for reading- I hope it didn't take you too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While you may be able to afford your own island, you are certainly not one. If you knew the truth, you would know just how much you need the people around you.

Your wealth and power is directly related to your need for others. Without others, how could you have acquired your incomprehensible wealth? How would you continue measure your excellence? No, sir, you need others a hell of a lot more than your single-minded, self-absorbed mind will allow you admit. You are living in denial and you are the only one who doesn't know it. That would make me sad if you weren't such an insufferable windbag.