Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Things that I can afford that the middle class cannot

A $500,000 custom designed home theater.

I think that sentence pretty much sums it up. To boast that I am able to screen Hollywood's latest offerings in my custom designed, state of the art, 30 seat home theater one week before they are released would be uncouth.

I always say that one must be sensitive to those less fortunate. After all, to make such comments in the presence of those who are forced to watch from the discomfort of their local cineplex would be rude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why'd you install 30 seats? There's no possible way 29 other people would want to watch a movie with you.

You arrogant jackass.

Anonymous said...

“When men are most sure and arrogant they are commonly most mistaken, giving views to passion without that proper deliberation which alone can secure them from the grossest absurdities” - Hume